[tor-talk] Bugtracker registrationt buggy

Hello there,

I tried to sign up a week or 2 ago at the trac instance. It told me I
would get some confirmation url by mail, but it never tried contacting
my mailserver. So today I tried again, saying that 'my username' already
exists as a user. There's no 'lost password' or 'resend confirmation
bla'. Contrary to what I've been told during registration I *can* login
with the unconfirmed address and only after that I receive an e-mail.

So consider this a bugreport about the bugtracker, I'm a bit wary to
actually report bugs there now.

Ciao,
kwadronaut