Re: [tor-talk] problems with TorBirdy

On 23.02.2013 08:30, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
JerryR:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorifyHOWTO/EMail/Thunderbird
Yeah...

I'm sorry that TorBirdy wasn't ready for the change to 9150. It was a
bit of a surprise, actually. By dropping the Vidalia bundle, we really
put people in a tough space - users either need a system tor (```apt-get
install tor```) or they'll have to have the TBB.

Thanks guys. I was stuck without a solution. Luckily I don't move up to the new version for a few days, and I keep them both old and new in separate folders, just in case anything breaks or I forget to migrate a few 'to be read later' bookmarks.