Re: [tor-talk] German Laywer Sasse & Partner call to order / German Abmahnung

Hey Leo,

thank you very much! I already read that Templates, but there is nothing
about P2P Traffic.
I already tried to setup a letter for the lawyer which has corresponding
information about the Tor Exit Node. But I am not really concerned about
telling him that Information!!! He is in the offending Position, I do not
know if it is a good Idea to tell him too much about my activity! He finds
a way to get me down.

I am currently thinking about, telling him that the Guardly Ltd. did a big
misstake in sorting my IP-Adress out of their traffic. I also told them
that P2P is only working when yourself is offering Upload and Download at
the same time. If you want an IPAdress of an Torrent Client you have to
download the File yourself and then you offer the first bit you downloaded
by yourself and they are also guilty by detecting others, they support the
sharing of files by their work. No one can proof this, but they also could
not 100% proof my guilty alone with the IP-Adress and some Data they
captured. ^^

Also my Tor Exit Node only allows 10 MB in one session, so the P2P user get
cut off after 10 MB and is relayd to another Exit node. I never could offer
the whole File transfare about my own one node tor exit.

Can someone proof my way of arguments.

thank you