Re: [tor-talk] Pissed off about Blacklists, and what to do?

Or maybe people got tired of the minority of trolls and nazis that seem to
come through Tor to infest some sites. I know people who block Tor. It is
usually because a disproportionate amount of the abuse on their site comes
from Tor users.  Anonymity turns some people into trolls.