Re: [tor-talk] Hulu now blocks Tor

For completeness (nobody likes a story with a hanging....  ending :p ),
access to Hulu is restored.  Below is the email I sent them and their
response.

My msg:
-----

Hello,

I run a non-exit Tor relay on my home network. This allows Internet users,
who are censored, to access the Internet and protects users who wish to
keep their privacy while online. There is a great description of who uses
Tor at: https://www.torproject.org/about/torusers.html.en

As you can tell, my IP is based in the U.S. and I would like to access
Hulu. Can you please lift the blacklist on my IP?

Josh

Response:
--------

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry about the anonymous proxy message
you're seeing. A proxy is a server that acts as an intermediary between
your computer and the Internet. It's possible to use an anonymous proxy and
not realize it.

However, after further investigation, I've confirmed that your IP address
was incorrectly categorized to be an anonymous proxy. I have submitted a
request to approve your IP address for use and you should be up and running
in about 3-5 days. If the error appears after this time definitely reach
out to us and we'll be happy to dig a bit deeper.

Once again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. If anything else comes
up, please don't hesitate to write back.

Thanks,
Hulu Support