[tor-talk] Ostel and WebRTC over Tor?

  So I've been fiddling around with Ostel and various webrtc bits for a
while now.  Curious: has anyone tried Ostel or any webrtc
implementations over Tor?  If so, what were your findings?  The official
word on Ostel is that it can't reliably run over Tor due to the latency
involved. However, some people do (inadvisably) run Skype over tor, so
there has to be something I'm overlooking.

~Griffin