[tor-talk] Tor IP problem or Tor User-Agent problem?

Hello,

I recently tried to login into my Yahoo! webmail via Tor.

It asked for a CAPTCHA then informed me that unless I answered a security question I could not login.  This is because "you are logging in from a device we do not recognize" and "you are using a browser which you have not previously used."

I used a Tor ExitNode which was not in my normal country.

I note from browserspy.dk that the Tor User-Agent is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0

Question: is this really a "device" or "browser" problem or is it more likely to be a IP issue.

Thanks!