Re: [tor-talk] Obfsproxy on Raspberry Pi

Le 12/02/2014 16:10, George Kadianakis a Ãcrit :
> Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Le 11/02/2014 15:56, Lunar a Ãcrit :
>>> Patrick ZAJDA:

>>> python-pyptlib and obfsproxy are both âArch: allâ packages and
>>> should be usable directly on Raspbian.
>>>

>> OK, thanks for clarifying this. So on a Raspberry Pi Tor has to
>> be compiled (using apt-get source tor etc), and obfsproxy can be
>> installed using sudo apt-get install obfsproxy.
>>
>> I finally chose to use pip install obfsproxy even if installing
>> it using sudo apt-get install obfsproxy is easier and quicker, to
>> have scramblesuit features.
>>
>> I did: sudo apt-get install python-pip sudo pip install obfsproxy
>> --upgrade
>>
>> And set my torc file successfully.
>>

> Hey,
>
> I was just wondering, which version of Tor are you using?
>
> If you are using a version older than 0.2.5.1, then scramblesuit
> will not work properly. Please upgrade to tor-0.2.5.1 if you can,
> by using the latest git master. :)

Oops, thank you.
I re-compiled tor from the repos indicated by Lunar on tor-relays
list: http://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org
tor-nightly-master-wheezy main
No I have Tor version 0.2.5.1-alpha-dev (git-2c0088b8aa360c8d+96972c4).

Now everything should be good, unless I missed another information :)

Thanks,
- --
Patrick ZAJDA
Skype : gansta93