[tor-talk] HELP about TOR

Dear sir/madam,

I am a  graduate student at Chosun University in South Korea. I am
interested in developing anti-attack mechanism for TOR. So with that
motive, I started learning about TOR. But I am not able to understand about
the bandwidth weights.
It is said that bandwidth weights are used for network load balancing.
These appear only once in the consensus. So would you please highlight me
on the following queries:

What do they signify?
How are they used actually in the field?
How these values helps in network load balancing?
How bandwidth values are calculated from the four sets of equations given?

Thank you in advance.

--

Saurav Dahal,
Wireless communication and Networking lab,