Re: [tor-talk] browser differences between 4.0.3 and 4.5a3? (typo fix)

On Sat, Feb 07, 2015 at 06:37:54PM +0000, Tempest wrote:
> i made significant typos in the last subject like. so, this is a
> resend for clarification purposes.  i've been trying to find a greater
> detailed log on this but, so far, have been unsuccessful. are there
> any configuration differences for Firefox ESR 31.4.0 between
> torbrowser bundle 4.0.3 and 4.5a3?

Check out
https://gitweb.torproject.org/builders/tor-browser-bundle.git/tree/Bundle-Data/Docs/ChangeLog.txt

So as I understand it, the actual Firefox is the same in each case.

But note that TB 4.5a3 has changes to extensions like Torbutton, which
will change the behavior of the underlying browser.

You can read more about each bug number by going to e.g.
https://bugs.torproject.org/13998

--Roger