Re: [tor-talk] Trustworthy Tor Hidden Services?

Patrick Schleizer wrote:
What web servers do you consider trustworthy, to take great care of
their visitors' privacy, that are stable and that get great amounts of
traffic, and most important, are reachable over .onion as a Tor Hidden
Service?

Please post them here.

The services that I trust the most are the ones I operate myself, and for myself. Aside from those, the duckduckgo hidden service has been really useful and has good uptime as well.

~Griffin