Re: [tor-talk] stronger anonymous macosx

Apple is known for its proprietary. So you will not know for shure what your os is sending home. You can use a Tor-Proxy for instance on raspi to send principially all your traffic trough tor, but you probably will be deanonyized prinzipially by the information that will be send through. I think best way will beÂsimply booting tails.