Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser Bundle with Chromium

This is chromium bug[1] deserves more stars from the privacy community that
wants to choose to use Chrome/ Chrome OS via tor. It's a different
privacy/security trade off depending on your threat model.

Chrome is getting much more friendly towards multiple simultaneous profiles
which makes it usable to have a privacy hardened profile.

I suspect the first place we see a build system attack is in court
documents or a Lavabit type scenario.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=447978