Re: [tor-talk] [tor-dev] Need to know if this is a bug

> Is this a deliberate design consideration or a bug â

From the Tor manual page:

" TransPort requires OS support for transparent proxies, such as BSDs' pf
or Linux's IPTables."

It's disabled because there's no Windows transparent proxy implementation
in Tor. That's likely because Windows has no OS support for transparent
proxies.

Are there any thoughts of including this feature using something like
WinPCAP or SharpPCAP which allow packet capture and modification ( eg
source address modification etc ) ?

Thanking you ,
Yours sincerely ,
Siddhartha De