Re: [tor-talk] Not able to download Tor to droid]

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016, at 03:11 PM, libertyinperil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> ... Kindly be advised, I did get rid of all the google and other
> commercial apps on the tablet earlier after Tor would not properly
> download.  Every one I could find.  Are any of these apps required by the
> droid to download Orbot? -- Will not download from the google store since
> they demand registration and do track. The ISP does not appear to be a

You should use the free, open-source app store F-Droid, available here:
https://f-droid.org/

Once you install, enable the Guardian Project repository in the
Repository menu, and resync. You should be able to find the latest Orbot
and other apps, and it will notify you of updates.

More information at https://guardianproject.info/fdroid