Re: [tor-talk] OT: Bitmessage

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 6:14 AM, Tom A. <thomasasta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes take care and look yourself or believe so called experts or
> multiplicators.

Fine example of the classic passive shilling for GoldBug / BitMail, etc.

> I agree that all closed source crypto is obsolete.

Yeah, so is all the non-reproducible binaries of opensource code
above, deleting critiques off your own forums, etc... ahem.

>> Also, since Tom spammed a link to BitMail, it's worth noting that
>> BitMail appears to be developed by the same people who made GoldBug.
>> For those of you keeping score at home, GoldBug falsely claimed to be
>> a project of EFF and CCC.  It would be wise to assume that BitMail is
>> malware or backdoored unless proven otherwise.

Tom's long been associated with their little game.
Search the whole scam out on tor-talk, cpunks, google, etc.

Till y'all step up to the plate... hasta Asta.