Re: [tor-talk] [Tails-dev] Persistent Tor start in Tails vs location aware Tor entry guards (LATEG)

sajolida wrote (07 Feb 2016 13:01:57 GMT) :
> If we think that the relationship between location and entry guard is a
> meaningful information, for the mobile user for example, maybe the name
> of the entry guard could at least be fed back somehow before the
> connection takes place, in Tor Launcher or whatever connection process
> will might come up with in Tails.

Not sure I understood what you mean with "fed back" here.

IMO merely exposing this info to the user in more places brings little
value, if any. If we find a good way to give the user some meaningful
control over it, it's different of course.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri