Re: [tor-talk] [Fwd: Multiple Internets]

> some fucking arrogant shit but some info as well
Totally. He's so patronizing. Reminds me of the oracle from the Matrix, if
instead of baking cookies she had defended Phil Zimmerman in a
criminal investigation of PGP and helped win the crypto wars.
-Jonathan

    On Friday, February 19, 2016 11:29 PM, Cari Machet <carimachet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 ooooo interesting WW - thanks much

F2C2012: Eben Moglen keynote - "Innovation under Austerity"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2VHf5vpBy8

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 7:36 AM, <wirelesswarrior@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet@xxxxxxxxx
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.