[tor-talk] Large spike in .onion addresses - port scan?

With the large sudden spike in hidden services addresses, any way to view what the newly registered .onion addresses are or at least a list of hidden services during the suspected time frame?

If so I would love a copy of the list so I can do a fingerprinting and port scan on the .onion addresses to try to determine purpose.

--
Cannon N. Ciota
Digital Identity (namecoin): id/cannon