[tor-talk] Thoughts on Tor router hardware

Hi folks,

The last month I have been playing with cheap Tor router hardware. This
turned out to be quite a nice experience and it got me thinking about
the benefits of running Tor on the router.

My conclusions are that running Tor on the router can enhance both
security and usability. It further opens new possibilities for expanding
the Tor-network and can provide a stable source of income for the
Tor-project.

Wrote an article about this on my blog:

https://hoevenstein.nl/thoughts-on-tor-router-hardware

Enjoy,