Re: [tor-talk] Tor for everyone; introducing Eccentric Authentication

> Secondly, with the requirement that nickname@xxxxxxxxxxxx to be unique,
> I could write that nickname on a business card and hand it out. People
> could verify at a verification service that there is only one
> certificate (and public key) for that name and be sure to have gotten
> *my* public key. From that point, they can send encrypted messages to me.

That's not a service that I would use myself.  If I wanted people to be
able to get my public key from a business card, I would print the key
itself on my card using a QR code.  The other stuff you listed also don't
have much interest to me personally, but I can't speak for anyone else.