Re: [tor-talk] Not able to download Tor to droid

Did a factory reset on the droid tablet. Was finally able to properly download Orbot. As well as Orfox. Is Orfox necessary for Orbot to work properly? Firefox installed is not enough as it is with Windows? I was able to get to the Tor browser page and it verified it was indeed Tor. When I tried typing in a new url, however, it redirected to Orfox. Interestingly, the same IP comes up each time I boot Tor browser. How do I change the IP? There is no onion to click on that will allow that to happen. Thanks. libertyinperil