Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: Cryptopolitik and the Darknet

Elaboration: I said in my previous post that I never quite believed that
"there are more good than bad people."  I think it's more to the point
of upgrading tor architecture to say that I don't feel comfortable
relying on "there are more good than bad people" as a justification for
the Tor Project's laudable aims. Regardless of numbers there *are*
people who will misuse tor, and the article gives good evidence that
those people are the ones who employ anonymous content platforms. - eliaz