[tor-talk] Time for p2p, content addressed, pre-emptively cached web pages - Tor Project Accuses CloudFlare of Mass Surveillance, Sabotaging Traffic

Perhaps someone can design something to counteract the CIA and NSA's
Cloudflare tool?

Evidently we need a better way to read our news and blogs. Cloudflare
is getting to pervasive.

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/16/02/26/1816211/tor-project-accuses-cloudflare-of-mass-surveillance-sabotaging-traffic
Tor Project Accuses CloudFlare of Mass Surveillance, Sabotaging Traffic
From the men-in-the-middle department
An anonymous reader writes: Tensions are rising between Tor Project
administrators and CloudFlare, a CDN and DDoS mitigation service
that's apparently making the life of Tor users a living hell. Tor
administrators are saying that CloudFlare is...