Re: [tor-talk] Building a new censorship circumvention tool: what do we need to know?

Hi, thanks for cheking CENO and for the advice and many links, they may
come in very handy regarding the obfuscation and DPI avoidance parts of
our next system.  The experiences you mention about real life blocking
are very informative.

Thanks again!

--
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer