Re: [tor-talk] Best way to use Thunderbird with Tor

Hi,

You can use Thunderbird inside a Whonix workstation (it's already included by
default) and have it connect to the Whonix gateway, so that all the traffic is
tunneled through Tor. I would also recommend using Whonix with Qubes.

You can read the documentation: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/E-Mail#Icedove_.28Mozilla_Thunderbird.29_with_Enigmail_.2B_TorBirdy

Best wishes,

22. Feb 2017 21:16 by cypherpunk43@xxxxxxxxxx: