Re: Heavy CPU usage.. normal?

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 09:55:31AM +0100, SK wrote:
> I have been running Tor 0.0.9.2 in client and server mode for a day
> now and am seeing constantly high CPU usage. If I use "top" to see the
> stats, here is what I get about the 2 tor processes:

Check out http://archives.seul.org/or/dev/Dec-2004/msg00035.html

Several people have reported being quite happy with the cpu load fixes
that are in cvs (but not in the 0.0.9.x series yet). They seem stable
enough that I'll probably try to get them into 0.0.9.3 (whenever it
arrives).

If that doesn't solve it for you, get our your profiler and tell me
which parts of our code are crummy. :)

Thanks,
--Roger