From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jens Kubieziel
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:35 AM
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hardware requirements for a tor server

Hi,

I'm thinking about setting up an own torserver. I want to use a computer
which has a 1,7GHz CPU and 256 MB RAM (100 Mbit net connection). How
much load should I expect on an average day? What hardware requirements
would you suggest for such a server?

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Freude wird jedesmal dein Abendbrot sein, wenn du den Tag nützlich