Is Frank the host of wikipedia or merely a control freak in DRAG? was Re: wikipedia vandalism

Actually Frank I have a question are you merely a wikipedia user or do you host and run the wikipedia site? if the latter then you migh benefit from the technical discussions going on here.

If however you are merely a wikipedia user as a lot of us are then why do you think your points are more important that my anonymity? or are you a control freak in disguise...?

interested readers wish to know?