Re: Reusing Exit Nodes?

On 2005-01-27 at 09:02:31, Geoffrey Goodell wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 04:33:39AM -0500, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> > example of this -- if you type www.google.com.rodos.exit in your
> > Mozilla, then you break Google's virthosting because it only does its

Ooh, I forgot to post it here since I got subscribed..  I solve the
google problem by visiting:

  http://www.google.com/intl/en/

Actually, I got into this habit when google localized in our country
too, and started forcing me to local domains, languages, etc :)

> http://afs.eecs.harvard.edu/user/goodell/etc/edgeproxy

Of course that's nicer perl than I've hacked together instead of fighting
with privoxy :)

--
Janos | romfs is at http://romfs.sourceforge.net/ | Don't talk about silence.