RE: What happened? [signed]

--
---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
From: michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx signed email body (955 characters)
Date: on 27 January 2005 at 20:21:24 UTC
To:   or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
00fAAAAAEAAABETflBuwMAAAYDAAIAAgACACCF2BCZF4VOp3SsEUZceUhJFcF28h
RH2mHTTNijCotTgAEAemslQ+vzEgqJDuYPs8gA9aPwJyt5Y1+3STnOLkRy0U0CtJ
2lIwmXuxnkXho/kSG9PgMi4zXrhS7YHKBqhO6yTQ==
------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------