log message before hibernation?

Over the last few hours, the amount of tor traffic to/from my server has reduced by about 2 orders of magnitude. There is nothing in the logs but this (probably because I had been changing accounting rules recently):

Jan 29 04:58:49.868 [warn] configure_accounting(): Mismatched accounting interval; starting a fresh one.

The number of established network connections has dropped from about 400 down to about 100.. So it is still doing something, just not much.. Does tor log anything when it is hibernating? Or perhaps it is just tired?

regards,
Valient