Re: Dealing with bad Tor nodes

> A way to deal with this could be the following:
>
> always build two node-chains and compare the results...
> this could also help to detect nodes wich manipulate data....

That's not a bad idea, but obviously you wouldn't want to do that on every
request.

Perhaps the client could do a restricted number of tests like this per day,
and perhaps test the exit nodes directly once a day or so when the client is
idle?

Currently I have to keep manually stopping and restarting Tor, which I find
quite aggravating.

-- A.