TorDNS security issue resolved

I was watching my isp interfere with TorDNS. Was watching them do so four 3 or 4 weeks now.
When I would be using firefox to browse, once in a blue moon my isp name was found in the TorDNS log screen, and the website would not be resolved. The instructions for fixing this (I hope this will perminantly stop your isp from interfering with TorDNS on your windows box) can be found
on the TorDNS website under "READ THIS...".... Also, I have released TorDNS beta 4, hopefully I have fixed all the major bug issues. Website is below............

http://sandos.ath.cx/~badger/tordns.html