Re: Anonym.OS

Andrew,

Not sure as I've never used ktracker. I use asureus (spelled it wrong the first time) - which is java based and very easy to install under your user account and doesn't require root rights. All I do is find a torrent search site, search for what I'm looking for,  download the torrent file, open it in azureus and the rest happens automatically.

I also have to adjust my upload speed as my upline pipe is rather limited.

I am pretty new to the bittorrent as well so I don't yet understand all the components.

Mark