[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Running a Tor exit node on an academic network?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Running a Tor exit node on an academic network?
- From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joehall@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:37:15 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:37:19 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=P3LKXCAsFFaUBgOAfZ4NnfqatXpoRtF62koQTVXZQGDZ7Npp9LuDe50hFpzZLNvJwz0xMYsWqxtQ66D+/+NU+ooqlelUhzKKSxCq9KamaQwtJm7C28vDbC5FppZws6jXDD4QDvQ1fxEzpFjHd8SJdpYcYoyJCq8YODgKAO5zrF0=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, If anyone out there is running a Tor exit node on an academic
network, could you contact me off-list?
I'm am trying to convince my university, UC Berkeley, to allow a Tor
exit node in our network but am running into significant difficulty
and would like to have a few of you comment over the weekend on a
proposal I wrote. best, Joe
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
UC Berkeley, School of Information (SIMS)
This email is written in [markdown] - an easily-readable and parseable