Running a Tor exit node on an academic network?

Hi, If anyone out there is running a Tor exit node on an academic
network, could you contact me off-list?

I'm am trying to convince my university, UC Berkeley, to allow a Tor
exit node in our network but am running into significant difficulty
and would like to have a few of you comment over the weekend on a
proposal I wrote. best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
PhD Student

This email is written in [markdown] - an easily-readable and parseable
text format.
[markdown]: http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/