Re: TOR log question

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 01:35:14AM -0500, force44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I receive regular error messages like these 2:
>
> "Error writing router store to disk"
> and
> "Error replacing "[mypath]/cached-routers.new": File exists"
> "Error replacing "[mypath]/cached-routers": File exists"
> "Error replacing "[mypath]/cached-routers.new": Permission denied"
>

> I am using WinXP...
>
> Despite this, it seems that TOR is running well, using the last Alfa, the last TorCP interface and Privoxy.

Interesting. This sounds like a bug somewhere. Did you install
from the latest bundle from the Tor webpage? Are you running Windows XP
SP2, or something else?

1) do these errors happen often?
2) are they repeatable?
3) is the directory there?
4) are the files there?
5) if they're there, what size are they?

--Roger