[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: TOR log question
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: TOR log question
- From: force44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 03:43:15 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 03:43:19 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=N1-0105; d=Safe-mail.net; b=Ok6O9d/RyVOWl3nsebPhrM8PrI62IuKn+zqdGJDu33UBtycXa6ZASHM/nPNOQpF6 pwf9KXjH2WBX0KLZP3UBCDeQ91OOdRIVpQ3ZkQreRDZ9y4VG6KFMJkwYg+SAurlj m2E5VP/rxSfz/JHpkIe9Qf/LkQeNLghgmB+St5vee2I=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes I installed from the last available release (alpha)
I am running XP-SP2, updated,
These error happen now less often than with the previous releases, but
The DIR and the files ARE there!
Currently the cached-routers.new is 15 ko, from 10 minutes ago,
BUT I got an error message that this file couldn't be stored on the
disk, 40 minutes ago!
Same for cached-routers, size is about 1300 ko.
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 01:35:14AM -0500, force44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I receive regular error messages like these 2:
>> "Error writing router store to disk"
>> "Error replacing "[mypath]/cached-routers.new": File exists"
>> "Error replacing "[mypath]/cached-routers": File exists"
>> "Error replacing "[mypath]/cached-routers.new": Permission denied"
>> I am using WinXP...
>> Despite this, it seems that TOR is running well, using the last Alfa, the last TorCP interface and Privoxy.
> Interesting. This sounds like a bug somewhere. Did you install
> from the latest bundle from the Tor webpage? Are you running Windows XP
> SP2, or something else?
> 1) do these errors happen often?
> 2) are they repeatable?
> 3) is the directory there?
> 4) are the files there?
> 5) if they're there, what size are they?