Re: IDS bells ringing

 I checked out most of them. I recognize that a few are probably false but some are not I am pretty certain. Yes, I understand that with a few thousand users there is going to be some of this activity. I rarely have any IDS hits from mormal use of the Internet, including surfing, email, games, chatting, etc.