[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tor bug?
- To: David Edwards <spamslam23@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Tor bug?
- From: Chris Palmer <chris@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:05:11 -0800
- Cc: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:04:55 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Debian Thunderbird 1.0.2 (X11/20051002)
David Edwards wrote:
Actually, I should have said that my network settings
are pointing to Privoxy for both HTTP and HTTPS; poor
choice of terminology. Still, the problem is there. I
have noticed that using Firefox 1.5 with the Tor proxy
turned on (along with my network settings pointing to
Privoxy) is much faster to load a page than Safari or
Camino which seems to make no sense, since Camino and
Firefox are largely based on the same code.
Any chance you can provide screen shots of your proxy configuration screens?