Re: Tor and Thunderbird: Outgoing Email Unsafe?

How do I set thunderbird in such a waythat the receiver of my emails
wont be able to trace me or see my private info(IP etc etc)?

Run a TOR server node yourself. I have a spare 'server' that runs most of my web based services, such as Apache/MySQL for testing. I also run a TOR service off it and enabled SMTP port.

For emails that I do not wish to be traced geographically, I set Thunderbird to use that machine as a SOCKS proxy. It works on both port 25 or the common alternative 587. Not 100% painless however as sometimes it just refuses to connect, maybe because TOR can't find another exit node allowing 25/587. But most of the time nowadays trying to send a few more times will result in a success.