Re: Tor and Thunderbird: Outgoing Email Unsafe?

Also, you can download some smtp relay scanners and scan but scanning
is illegal in many jurisdictions. You can buy lists at underground
websites. Have you considered sending mail through tor on a Mixmaster
Remailer? This would really up your anonymity level. Also, if you are
able to get a smtp email through tor, find out the exit node and
specify it in your proxy settings. That way, mail will always get sent
through that proxy. That might hamper your anonymity a bit, but you
can always rotate it.
Ringo Kamens