Re: Tor with webmail/pop3/imap/smtp

yep that would be great and i would certainly sign up

Vincent BTinternet schreef:
The quoted below response would be a great idea and I'd certainly volunteer myself to try this out.
I'm no techie but always happy to try the odd application out.
Should it appear, I'd like to learn of it in the announcements as I won't be on this list for very long.

"To overcome just this problem, I'm thinking about setting up an e-mail
service from WITHIN Tor as a set of hidden services. Basically, it
would be a webmail/pop3/imap/smtp service, that only accepts new
account requests from within tor and has a limit on the amount of
e-mails that could be sent per account per interval.

Does anyone know if this already exists, and if not, would it be a
welcome addition Tor?

Gr,

Nils "

Nils Vogels wrote:

I just got Tor to be safer online and used the Tor-button to
automatically confugure Firefox and Thunderbird for Tor.
In Thunderbird however I have to exclude the server I use to SEND emails
from being handled by Tor.