Re: SSH key spoofing

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 08:54, Ringo Kamens wrote:
> Wouldn't constantly changing ssh keys make it more secure?

he means the tor exit node is constantly changing the ssh keys it supplies to
perform man in the middle attacks; rather than changing the keys it uses for
tls/ssl or whatever.

--

KlamAV - An Anti-Virus Manager for KDE - http://www.klamav.net
TorK   - A Tor Controller For KDE      - http://tork.sf.net