Re: Transparent proxy won't work with mingw under win32

phobos@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 09:01:31PM +0800, lhzhou@xxxxxxxx wrote 0.2K
> bytes in 12 lines about: : configure: Transparent proxy support enabled,
> but missing headers. : Does it mean that transparent proxy won't work
> with mingw under win32? : How can you devs fix this?
>
> 	I believe Fabian answered this already.  For the record, even
> 	with ipfw for win32 installed, the ioctl interface was not
> 	ported by the ipfw for win32 developers.

ipfw and PF are different packet filters.

The PF port for Windows seems to be part of
a program named "Core Force":
http://force.coresecurity.com/

I didn't find any information about the license
(except that they call it "free"), or if it comes with
header files and ioctl support, but I didn't spend too
much time on the page and may have overlooked it.

Fabian
--
http://www.fabiankeil.de/