seeking boston area office volunteer

Hi! I'm seeking a volunteer in the Boston area who can do administrivial bits (data entry, running reports, thank-you emails for donations), possibly a little light scripting (to save data entry and such), and various grunt work for a good cause, here at the new home office in Somerville, MA.

We're on a couple bus lines, and I keep weird enough hours to accomodate most schedules. Bunches of stuff could be done telecommuting.

High reliability and trustworthiness required, good English language skills (and other languages welcome!) and computer literacy.

Office comes with small friendly dog, in case you are allergic.

Please contact me directly if you'd like to help out the Tor Project in this less technical, but highly necessary and useful way!

Thanks!

Shava Nerad
Executive Director
The Tor Project