Re: transparent forced dns-'proxy' on Exit-Node - is it ok?

Hi again!

On 1/9/07, Gisela Herfel <herfel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> "Alexander Janssen" wrote: > Hi, > > On 1/9/07, herfel [...] wrote: > > [... redirecting DNS-traffic to TOR via iptables ...] > > have a look at trans-proxy-tor and dns-proxy-tor, both available from > http://p56soo2ibjkx23xo.onion/ . I haven't looked into it yet, your > mileage may vary.

Where did you get that quote from? I don't think I wrote that, I certainly didn't mean that. Sorry for the confusion if my question was unclear.

Uh? Must have been late - don't apologize, I have to :-) Aftwer re-reading your question and comparing it to my answer, it was just me who confused himself :-)

HTH anyway...
Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it