Chunked must be last Transfer-Encoding problem

Hello

I installed new Tor and privoxy.
Web browsers work fine with it.

My problem is when i try to communicate thru my script with proxy:
my $proxy = "http://127.0.0.1:8118/";;
my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new();	/* same class as LWP:UserAgent */
$mech->proxy('http',$proxy);
my $urlsearch = "http://www.pricegrabber.com";;
$mech->get($urlsearch);
print $mech->content;

I receive:
500 Chunked must be last Transfer-Encoding 'identity'

When i change in privoxy to point not to Tor but other http proxy everything works fine.
When i change $proxy variable to connect directly to other HTTP proxy everything works fine.
With this code some web pages works fine (like http://www.wp.pl) but others (like http://pricegrabber.com) returns
this error. With other proxies all pages works fine.

Where could be the problem ? What does Tor changes when forwarding HTTP packets ?
How could i make my script is working correctly with all pages with Tor ? (like with other proxy servers) ?

Thanx