Re: TorK 0.13 Released - Many new features

Due to a cock-up on my part, this version of TorK is only compatible with the
alpha series of Tor for the time being.

Once 'getinfo ns/all' makes it into the stable series, it'll be usable on both
again.

Apologies if I've inconvenienced any 'stable' users.

BTW, will ns/all go into stable anytime soon? Or should I really consider
winding back?

--

KlamAV - An Anti-Virus Manager for KDE - http://www.klamav.net
TorK   - A Tor Controller For KDE      - http://tork.sf.net