Re: TorK 0.13 Released - Many new features

On Sunday 28 January 2007 14:33, Fabian Keil wrote:
> Robert Hogan <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've just released a new version of TorK, with quite a few new features.
>
> At:
> http://tork.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/FAQ#What_do_I_need_to_compile_an
>d_install_TorK.3F I only see kde-devel, xorg-dev, libqt4-dev and KDE 3.5.3
> listed as build requirements.
>
> Does this mean the dependency on a GNU/Linux build
> environment is gone now?
>
> Fabian

As I remember the 2 things preventing you compiling before were:

(i) non-bsd compatible tsocks
(ii) no libkdefx.la installed

I think the latter can be solved by installing kde-libs kde-libs-devel or the
equivalent.

If you have the patched bsd version of tsocks already installed you can
use --with-external-tsocks as a configure option.

If you have another go let me know if you get any further than last time.
There's no a priori reason why tork shouldn't compile on BSD.

--

KlamAV - An Anti-Virus Manager for KDE - http://www.klamav.net
TorK   - A Tor Controller For KDE      - http://tork.sf.net